Friday, November 16, 2007

Sarcoidosis

If you have sarcoidosis your problem is with calcium. It is possible that a compound found in table salt, silica (also known as silicon dioxide), may increase sarcoidosis symptoms. Indeed, sarcoidosis share alot of symptoms with silicosis. Silica can also be inhaled from sandy soils, is added as a flowing agent in seasonings, can come from certain work gloves, from glass containers you eat and drink out of (glass is fused silica) or in some cases it is implanted (i.e. breast implants), and some foods are naturally very high in silica. If you're eating silica from a food source, it can be dissolved by boiling the food product in water for at least 10 minutes. If the silica is in supplements, find another supplement to better suit your purpose if you notice symptoms while taking it. It is said that silica 'transmutates' into calcium, which may explain the flare up of symptoms it has on some people with sarcoidosis. Many symptoms of sarcoidosis are due to high levels of the activated form of vitamin D, which increases absorption of calcium. Avoid all sources of vitamin D, including too much sunlight. Oatmeal and sweet potatoes have natural vitamin D, and some individuals may not be aware of this.

Sarcoidosis is found in higher amounts in the southeastern parts of the United States. If you live in an area with "limey water" and lots of sunlight, be on the lookout for symptoms increasing due to the high amount of calcium found in limestone. Your water supplier will know if your water is high in limestone. Note that lime (as calcium oxide from limestone) is purposefully added to some corn products (especially corn tortillas) to make the vitamin niacin available. Avoid stimulating your immune system unnecessarily by eating undercooked foods (especially red meat and eggs) and improperly washed raw foods contaminated with viruses and bacteria from the hands of others as they searched for which vegetable or fruit they wanted. If you do eat eggs, avoid getting that shell in it as it is mostly calcium carbonate. Don't crack eggshells in your eggs!

Many people with sarcoidosis share a common environmental problem with some people with Lupus and other autoimmune conditions: repeated exposure to pine trees can be a trigger. I met a lady in Florida (which has a tremendous amount of pine trees) who was first diagnosed with sarcoidosis, then a few years later was diagnosed with Lupus. She grew up living around lots of pine trees and because she lived in the country, they didn't have paved roads therefore poured white sand down to make roads. To top it all off, in addition to the pine trees growing naturally, she was surround by "pine farms", an agricultural business not alot of people are familiar with. I saw the sand used to pave the road and it is of the type that is very high in silica. Still today she lives around the sand and the pine trees (due to family), and still has autoimmune problems however she's a complete vegetarian now and claims many of her autoimmune symptoms don't bother her as much as long as she avoids meat and soy.

I met another lady who, as a child, was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. She said she frequently ran through a pine forest when she was a child. As an adult, she moved out of the U.S. and started eating lots of vegetables and was taking dolomite and said many of her symptoms just went away. Of course, you have to be careful with those "rock supplements". Her doctors recently told her she has a sodium deficiency. One thing that's obvious, there is something about certain pine trees that's not good for those with autoimmune conditions.

Stress can make it really hard to recover from sarcoidosis. Some, but not all people will get a rash that appears on the top of their feet at the same time they have a flare up of their sarcoidosis. Keeping your levels of stress down is very helpful. A very large stressor many with autoimmune is not aware of is the act of riding in a vehicle, especially if you are the driver. The level of stress in the body increases dramatically due to the high amount of electromagnetic radiation found in a vehicle that is turned on. In fact, it may be the largest source of your stress in any given day if you live a relatively quiet lifestyle but still deal with autoimmune problems. The immune system gets turned on, and if you have an autoimmune condition, this will turn on your autoimmune problems. A couple of years ago, I purchased a device called a trifield meter and measured EMFs in vehicles while they were turned on. I measured extremely high amounts in the front part of the car , especially near the stearing wheel, and underneath and around the dash board. I also measured pretty high amount from old cordless telephones (it was higher than cell phones), and near anything plugged up such as the tv, stove, refrigerator, typewriter, computer monitors, breaker boxes were very high, and sidewalks that were paved right beneath power lines. Although this issue may sound unrelated to sarcoidosis, it is very related because it has a negative impact on autoimmune conditions.

Surprisingly, sarcoidosis has been cured in some people with the use of an acne antibiotic, minocycline, implying that in some with sarcoidosis, there may be an infection involved, or an infection may have been the trigger. Minocycline also calms the immune system so this may be a factor as well. This antibiotic has a particular affect on acid fast bacteria, of which mycobacteria are amongst. Note that mycobacteria are sensitive to a food component, citrate (citric acid) because it removes calcium. Individuals that had success with minocyclin may or may not have used the Marshall Protocol (to prevent Herxheimer reactions). For those of you who are shy about using drugs, you may find it interesting that sarcoidosis has also been cured in some individuals with melatonin alone after 2 yrs of treatment. Finally, I have spoken personally with the mom who's entire family (including herself) had sarcoidosis. She also had a friend affected who was was estatically cured after struggling for years from sarcoidosis by drinking Goji juice. He'd have to pay about $40 for every bottle, and drank a few ounces everyday for 6 months. In all of these "cured cases", sarcoidosis seems to have its most dramatic response somewhere between 6 months to 2 years. In other individuals who simply adhered to the philosophy of avoiding all known triggers, sarcoidosis simply "burned itself out". Of course, there is always the possibility of the disease returning if certain conditions are met.

25 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 12:06 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

Good infor on Sarcoidosis. I have visited the Marshall Protocol website, and am going to start on the Minocycline. The other med which is suggested, Benicar;, I have having a hard time getting a Rx for this, since this comes from a study. My neurologist gave me the script for the minocycline, to try something new. I am tired for taking heavy steroids. I just tapered off 80mg of Prednisone....YUCK..never taking that stuff again. I will visit this blog again. Thanks

LoveaNurs2

 
At December 4, 2007 at 1:41 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2- in addition to minocycline, a study showed that melatonin (used in high doses)may treat chronic unresponsive cases. Additionally, someone used Golgi juice (do not know the brand but said is was ~$40/bottle, a few ounces daily) for 6 months cured his Sarcoidosis after suffering for years (personal communication with someone in a research lab). I wonder if, in part, it was due to the high vitamin A content of Golgi since Vitamin A inhibits Vitamin D - RN

 
At December 4, 2007 at 3:21 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

RN, that Golgi Juice may have played a part in the "cure" if high in Vit. A. I know my Vit. D levels are elevated (D 1,25). I have excluded Vit D from of my diet as much as possible. Per the Marshall Protocol, Vit D inhibits the growth of the sarcoid granulomas. I stay of of the sun as much as possible as well. I will follow up on the Melatonin. I have not heard or researched that. All I know is the other meds I have been have not been successful, mere bandaids....sigh

 
At December 4, 2007 at 3:57 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2, I think it played a great part. Golgi also has all 8 essential sugars for the human body, something almost no other food has. By the way, UV light from certain fluorescent lamps will also trigger Vitamin D activation. I suspect in addition to vitamin D, manganese SOD plays a huge role in sarcoidosis. Finding manganese SOD instead of CuZn SOD in the granulomas of Sarc lungs is a very significant finding. This is an odd Vitamin D/ manganese association. Certain foods are very high in manganese, and certain cities (like Baltimore) have high amounts in the air, making it difficult for Sarcs to recover. I can tell you where to look to check your air.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 5:07 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

RN..was wondering, do you have Sarcoidosis? I have Sarc on the frontal lobes of the brain, left optic nerve, all sinuses, left auditory ear canal and lungs.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 5:14 PM , Blogger RN said...

I should mention, although Vitamin A inhibits Vitamin D, isolated Vitamin A (as a synthetic supplement) to my knowlege, is not a standard treatment for Sarcoidosis, as its benefit/and or toxicity is not known for the condition. Given the variety of Vitamin A synthetic forms that exists (the form can make one toxic and another may be beneficial) I would not recommend anyone to start taking high doses of Vitamin A to treat the condition.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 5:29 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2- I do have an autoimmune condition, but it has not been diagnosed as Sarcoidosis. Mine is "of unknown etiology" that has affected various organs of my body (including my respiratory system). My autoimmune condition mimic several different autoimmune conditions, making it difficult to diagnose. For this reason, I begin looking at common denominators in the major autoimmune diseases, as well as certain things specific to clearly diagnosed conditions. I find out that doctors are not all on the same level when it comes to the correct diagnoses, and this complicates issue for patients. I also have a condition not yet recognized in the U.S. (but is in certain countries) on top of my autoimmune condition.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 5:33 PM , Blogger RN said...

I plan to post the information that I've gathered, in the very near future, on the other major autoimmune conditions, that are specific to those conditions, as well as common denominators amongst them all.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 5:59 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2 I have a question for you. How is your sleep? Do you sleep a normal uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep each night? I ask this because I think a significant amount of autoimmune activity occurs during sleep.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 6:00 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

RN, have you visited the Marshall Protocol website? With your disease processes, it may be of some intrest to you. But by a previous comment you made, you may already be familiar with the site. There is ton upon tons of information on it regarding autoimmune diseases, besides Sarc. Apparently Dr. Marshall's protocol is effective for those diagnosis as well. It would be worth checking into if you have not already.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 6:19 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2, Yes I have visited the Marshall Protocol site. I think their input has made a large impact on Sarcoidosis. It is this type of specific information (minocycline) that people need to hear. Also, specific information such as avoiding eating potatoes and anything else that blocks the VDR, Benicar causing the disease to spread in some, and pregnisone being overall ineffective in this disease, is all good specific information.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 6:24 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2-Correction, I meant to say "Benicar stopping the spread of disease in some" in my last post.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 6:33 PM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2-Are familiar with the suggestion that sarcoidosis is caused by L-form (CWD, or cell wall deficient) bacteria. I came across a foreign research study that highly indicated that CWD are found in high amounts in both Lupus and Lyme Disease. If this is the case, (as it very well appears to be) this is a common denominator in the major autoimmune diseases.

 
At December 4, 2007 at 7:10 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

RN, yes I am familiar with the CWD bacteria. The mycobacteria is stored in the granulomas which the WBC's are not able to kill, which causes the sarcoid tissue to grow and spread, due to our weakened immune systems. The Vitamin D hormone is manufactured in the granuloma, where the mycobacteria is waiting. The Vitamin D hormone keeps the granulomatous tissue healthy. Thats why we need to stay out of the sun and cut out products containing Vit D so it won't be produced in our bodies. The more Vit D is produced, the more the granulomas/bacteria will multiply and spread throughout organs through out the body. This is what I have learned, and makes so much sense to me. Thats why i am leaning towards the MP, and away from the traditional treatment of Steroids and the other "junk". I have been on Methotrexate, Plaquenil, and a slew of other stuff.....I am hoping my GP will write my a Rx for Benicar 40mg so I can begin the MP. The MD's are so leary to do this because it is a study and I have researched it offline...sigh

 
At December 4, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger LoveaNurs2 said...

also...while researching the MP site, I also found out HOW i got Sarc. I have the disease Hypervitaminosis D. Its a genetic disorder i was born with, where my body maked too much Vitamin D. All these years I never knew. So already with the Hyper-D, and in the sun all the time as a child, then as an adult, and being a black female, it finally hit me in my 40's is when i was diagnosed. My vitamin D level is so elevated, when i had the labs drawn, per MP site. Just a little FYI. The MP site is really a good place for research and info

 
At December 5, 2007 at 5:55 AM , Blogger RN said...

loveanurs2-are you saying that you were dx'd with Hypervitaminosis D long before the Sarc diagnoses? By the way, I spent many hours in the sun too as a child, specifically between the ages of 6-12, much more than anyone could probably ever imagine, and far more than children do today.

 
At August 11, 2017 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really happy that i have been cured from SARCOIDOSIS DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR HOPE I have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 2 weeks which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can email him on drhopeherbalhome@gmail.com or call him on this Tel. Number :+2348131652960. He also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below: HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS,HIV/AIDS SIPHILIS, Human papillomavirus(HPV),cerebrospinal meningitis,Chagas Disease,Alzheimer’s disease,Schizophrenia,or any kind of disease at all.

 
At September 15, 2017 at 2:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
This is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure herpes, i never believe it will work, i have spend a lot, getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, but it got to a time when there was nothing left in me again because i was so broke, one day a friend introduce this great man to me on line called DR INIBOKU who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him but I never thought herbals can cure herpes, though I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, the Courier Office told me that 5-7 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, that was how my herpes disappeared, i will never stop to thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and you will be cured permanently, contact him via: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com. or call +2348162868851.
THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. INIBOKU DOES.
. SARCOIDOSIS
. HERPES
. CANCER
. DIABATES
. COPD

 
At February 16, 2018 at 9:11 AM , Blogger ben rita said...

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com‎ or whatsapp him +2349064844957

 
At March 10, 2018 at 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have being suffering from a dangerous disease called HERPES for a very long time now, And ever since then i have being on treatment but i notice that everything was becoming worst, which make me so confused and don't even know what to do anymore, and i was always seeing my self going down, then i knew that there was no hope for me anymore. But all thanks to God that push me to go on a search on the internet where i saw series of testimonies about Dr.Ezra and the wonderful work his herbal medicine have being doing for people. with all the amazing testimonies i saw on the internet i decided to give him a trial, then i contacted him and he assure me that within 3 to 4 weeks of taking his herbal medicine that i will be well again. Then i started taking the medicine he sent to me. But to my greatest surprise i saw my self coming back to life, and when i finished the medicine as he instructed me, i went for a medical checkup and my result came out negative i couldn't believe my eyes. Dr.Ezra you are indeed a great and powerful herbalist. I cannot thank you enough for bringing me back to life. You can Get to Dr Ezra on this Email Address: drezraherbalhome@gmail.com or message him on WhatsApp on this Tel.NO: +2348116755255. During my communication with him he said he can cure all manners of disease like:

Cerebtospinal Meingitis
Chagas Disease
HIV
Hepatitis A/B
Alzheimers Disease
Schizophrenia
All kinds of cancer
HIV
Chornic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Sarcoidosis Disease
Epilepsy
Asthma
Preterm Birth Complications
Diabetes Mellitus
Tuberculosis
Diarrheal Disease
Lower Respiratory Infections (LRI)
Stroke
Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).

 
At March 29, 2018 at 3:20 PM , Blogger mary care said...

Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that ALS has cure, I was ALS over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
dr.ezomo cure ALS and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
that he cant cure ALS I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
night luckily to me he replied me, but I dont believe him I thought it was
a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
up and I went for alsd test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
He can also cure so many sickness

 
At January 20, 2020 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Suntran Matthew said...

I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
(1) CANCER,
(2) DIABETES,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA
(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
(11)COLD SORE
HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

 
At June 23, 2020 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Mary Morgan said...

I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

 
At June 8, 2021 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Tamara Barrow said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

 
At March 13, 2022 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Steven J Morris said...

I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on Youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, HERPES, HSV 1 .2, Fever, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and chronic pains. At first I never believed her but after a lot of talk. I decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home